Saturday, April 18, 2020

Breakfast Puffs

I used to make these a long time ago when I was first getting my baking-legs.  Today, I revisited these and I still love them!

Topping Mixture:
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.

Ingredient and Directions:
1. In a large bowl, stir together:
  • 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp salt
2.  In a small bowl combine:
  • 1 beaten egg
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
3. Add wet mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just combined.

4. Lightly grease muffin cups or line with paper cups. Fill 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes. 
6. Immediately dip tops in 3 tablespoons melted butter then dip into topping mixture. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment